Monday, November 5, 2012

Keeping up with the annotations

Hello everyone,

I guess the last time I described my work progress in here I was finishing to organize the monocots! Well, I am happy to let the world know that the monocots are done (annotated all specimens that needed it, organized genera alphabetically within families and families according to Voss' Michigan Flora)!
Cabinet 6, the first cabinets of the monocots, is also done! I checked all specimens that needed to be annotated from Cabinet 7 and 8 and Adriane is going to put the annotation labels this week as I verify the specimens of cabinet 9 for name changes! During the process of checking names/organizing specimens, we find very interesting things like Chara sp. specimens sitting in the middle of Fagaceae :S

I have to thank Abbie and Adriane that are organizing the cabinets beforehand so I can check the names much easier!






Hope you liked my  e-card. I'll try to post more funny memes as people seem to enjoy the "Keep Calm and Organize the Herbarium" one :D

Have a great week,

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment